Sneak peek at the Toronto Interior Design Show

Along with some pretty awesome people, I got to attend a little media preview of the Toronto Interior Design Show here in Toronto. (Hashtag #IDS11 on Twitter) I won't reveal tooo much of the show partially because it was still be assembled and pictures won't do it justice, but it got my heart thumping a little, excited to see some awesome brands all under one roof. And as I try to convince Aubrey to do a kitchen reno, seeing some amazing new appliances coming out onto the market, and cabinetry, well, I am going to pass out from excitement.


Here is Glenn Dixon showing us inside his room. My heart skipped  beat when I saw the trim. Umm....hello! It is gorgeous. And reaffirmed what we are doing to our Dining Room. (Patting myself on the back) And because no Canadian Blog is complete without a shout out to our favourite Sarah Richardson, and her super awesome brother Theo, who has the nicest personality that one could imagine. I love creative types. Here is a sneak peek at one of her rooms.

The interiors seem approachable and something that the consumer could integrate into their home. Check Twitter for the hashtag #IDS11 for some awesome updates from other media people that were there as they were quicker at typing and knew how to upload photos as they were walking the floor. (I'm a bit slow in that department, need to get myself an Iphone)