The "Goodwill" of Blogging friends

Don't you love blog friends? Kerry e-mailed me to give me the heads up that Shannon found these chairs at Goodwill. If you know Shannon's blog you will know she does awesome Craigslist posts. Priced at $10 each they were a steal, but being a 50% off day, that made them a whopping $5. No brainer, we bought the 4 that were there. But something happened on the way home, we stopped off at my little sisters apartment to see if she could hold on to 2, so we could drive home and low and behold, they looked fabulous in her place. So two stayed with her, and 2 came home with us.


I asked Erin if she thought they would work for her house, and although she thought they wouldn't, in no time she e-mailed me this image, confirming that these chairs are indeed stylish. :)


West Elm

No idea where they will go --- I seriously should rent a storage locker as I have a tendency to collect things like chairs. I originally thought I may paint them a fun colour but the black is growing on me. And they are SUPER comfy. Love them!