Move over Restoration Hardware

HomeSense hit a home run with their latest collection at the store. I normally bypass their furniture, as it's usually in bold, graphic patterns which have limited uses in our home. But their latest collection is white washed, linen and soft muted colours and I was going bananas over the finds. If I were outfitting an apartment right now, or small condo, I would have gone ballistic. I picked up 1. and 2. for our front hall makeover. Think High/Low - Restoration Hardware on the High End, the current collection at HomeSense on the low.
Wouldn't the chair (3.) be amazing as a pair? The love seat (4.) was under $500 if I remember correctly and that wing chair (8.) was $399. I hope they continue on with this trend, as I would make more stops into the store if they hit home runs like this.