Thank you for the mentions!


One of my favourite elements in the Nursery is a card from my Brother, Peter.
 Today on "A Brooklyn Limestone in Progress" Stefanie asked us where one of our favourite nooks are in our house. It was a tie between Oscar's little day bed, and our Kitchen Bench nook. In both cases Ikea played a role. High Five Ikea. Pop over to her blog to see the post. :)

I was personally featured over on True Cuddles. Oscar looks so tiny! And a few weeks ago I was interviewed by Barbara as a kick start to her "So Canadian, eh?" series and Brittany did a roundup of some of her favourite rooms in our house.
* The card from my brother is hilarious. It sits on the bookshelf by Oscar's day bed. We were finding out the sex of our baby on a certain date. When we found out, we proceeded to head up to my parents. My brother had made up a card that was a "fill in the blank" so the moment we told him it was a boy, he disappeared for a few seconds and came back with it filled out. Had it been a girl, it would have been so different!