Floral Arrangements

I visited that Antique Shop again and picked up this Royal Haeger bowl for $10. I always love keeping my eye open for things like this for flower arrangements. A low profile bowl like this, I knew would be perfect for some big flowers. I thought that this bowl would be perfect for if we were to host a dinner party. It's a low profile, so you're not going to be blocking anyones view.

002

Not wanting to wait for that dinner party to host, I got impatient and decided to pick up some flowers to try out my new purchase. I picked up 3 Hydrangea heads at my local florist at $4.00 a head. 

066

I cut off most of their stem as the vase was super short. I'm not a flower expert but one thing my florist keeps telling me is to cut the end cut on a vertical after I cut them to length, so they drink the water better. He gave me some oasis to try. I must say, it would make a very pretty dinner party arrangement.

095

It also looked good here..

133

But in the end, it went ...

160

I just loved this scene from today.

149