Ridder, Robshaw and Dwell

Here are some fabrics I'm love with, that would be pretty perfect for the TV Room Roman Blind. I've recently discovered Katie Ridder Fabrics (No.1 and No.2) and the first would be ideal for the room. No.3, John Robshaw is equally perfect. However, I'm guessing these fabrics are pretty darn expensive, and needing a little over 2 yards this may make the roman a little too expensive. No. 3 is Dwell Studio which is along the same lines but more affordable than the others. But I'm not ruling the first three out.


But something occurred to me as I sat and watched TV. Our Kitchen window *may* be replaced soon. (Pray to the money gods that we can afford to replace our windows) and should we replace this window I had wanted to add a fabric valance *possibly* to this window. I'm debating whether I should wait to do the Kitchen Window to make it match. I would say no, as these rooms are 2 different rooms. I think as long as I carry the same colour pallet over I think I'd be safe and needn't make them match.

(Ps., I photoshopped in my favourite fabric to show you how it looks in the photo above.)

Fabric Sources: 1. Katie Ridder Fabric  2.Katie Ridder Fabric  3.John Robshaw  4. Dwell Studio