Utterly boring week is done! :)

This week has been utterly boring. I've been painting the new trim around the windows. A task I now loathe as I feel as though I'm doing it all the time. Wait. I AM doing it all the time. As much as I hate doing it, I'm too much of a control freak to ask Aubrey to do it. I kind of do all the painting around the house as I like things "just so". Anyways, looking at it finished last night was a huge relief, and it looks awesome. So we can start to put our house back together again. (Pictures coming up next week) But although it has been boring on the projects I've been collecting inspirational images. Here are some inspirational shots for children's artwork that I adore.


 Via
Via Spearmint Baby

The minute I put my mind to art, I'm seeing Art related posts everywhere online. But especially in getting your kids to do the art. I'm not sure I'm going to release Oscar on the canvas but here are some more inspirational shots for the weekend.