Designer Tip - Teal Accents

I am not sure where my love for teal came from, but lately, all I can think about is painting a wall, or adding some sort of teal accent in my house. I am having trouble deciphering what colours to paint my house. I have no starting point. I am hoping that most of the furnishings in my apartment now, will eventually become new. For the most part, my apartment is full of hand-me-downs and my goal over the next year is to start fresh and update! I digress. Teal. It is a wonderful thing. It is a bold colour that lends itself to a traditional or modern palette.


Teal arm chairs in a rustic setting add a modern vibe. 

Teal accent wall adds a pop of colour and allows the other
accents in the room to pop!
via


Teal drapes create a dramatic look in this dining room
via
Interior design works best with continuity. Repeating colours and textures
 on the walls and sofa creates a subtle luxurious look.
via
Usually we see sofas with neutrals, but if you are feeling
daring, teal could be the answer!
via
A traditional, masculine setting with a darker velvet teal sofa.

Teal and aqua Wishbone chairs. These are one of my favourite chairs!
via

Take some teal and splash up your space! It will go with everything! I promise!

Happy reno reading!
Krista