Dining Room Tables - Dining In With Style

I have realized my dining room table is too small; too small to host a dinner party I am planning for this weekend. I am contemplating a new dining table but am severely limited by my small room. Although I have limitations, I don't want to compromise style and function. Things I am considering for a new table are durability, size, shape and colour. Like most houses these days, mine does not have room for a kitchen and dining room table. Instead I have space for one eating table which enhances the need for functionality.  WIll the table offer extra seating for more guests? Will it be a classic design that will stand the test of time? The table needs to address these concerns as well as creates a space that is less formal than a usual dining room but as stylish.


via




via



via


via

via

via

Perhaps one of these will inspire....which one do you prefer?