Tv Show Floor Plans

I am a sucker for rendered floor plans. I mean, I swoon over them. They are a piece of art, hand crafted to perfection. I really need to render floor plans these days, so when I see work that is rendered, I drool. Rendering, more specifically hand rendering, is a drawing created for the viewer to understand the space in perspective. It helps to explain the textures, colours, perspective and dimension of the space.  This is traditionally done by hand, but with today's technology, computers can replicate a similar look.

The reason why I tell you this is because I got really excited over some renderings I found on a magazine site called Short List. Their blog featured floor plans from a few iconic shows such as Frasier and Friends. Cool, right? At least, I thought so. But then again, I am a nerd like that.



via




via

via




via




The artist,  IƱaki Aliste Lizarralde did a fabulous job on recreating these sets that we all grew to love and feel a part of. They are now a piece of art.