Christmas Tree







It's up!



Let's ignore the red bucket so prominently on display at the base. I'll do a cover up later in the week - we don't own a tree skirt.



It's over 2.5 meters tall. Mr AV let our 7 year old choose the tree. He chose the biggest he could see at the lot.



Decorating is always a little fraught. I used to think that it would be so lovely to do that with the children when they were old enough back when they were babies. Maybe when they're older again it will be, but at the moment I have to break up the fighting over ornaments, try to keep them all from climbing up the step ladder at once, and my 2 year old, S. has a new word in his vocabulary- Delicate. So far nothing smashed.



The tree guy tells you to put 2 asprin in the water to keep the tree from dropping its needles. Seems 'tis the season for the asprin - certainly I had a headache after supervising the decoration!